[imp] Signature

Brendan Oakley gentux2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 17:58:42 UTC 2013

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:29 PM, Michael M Slusarz wrote:

> Or do the search yourself:
>
> http://www.horde.org/community/mail/
>
> I can also almost guarantee if you search for my name and "signature" and
> either "stupid" or "dumb" or "signatures in the compose body is the most
> idiotic UI decision we ever made and thank god we have fixed it" you will
> get some useful search results will reams of unchallenged discussion on why
> the old method was terrible.

I went to this mailing list page and did a search for "slusarz
signature stupid idiotic" and got 1 result, which is a long series of
lots of unrelated threads from 2011. Incidentally, searching for
"signature" in the mailing list is pointless, because apparently some
signatures are appended as attachments with signature in the name.

I think you have just made a good case for more thorough documentation.

Thanks
Brendan