[imp] imp message list scroll bar

Gary witscher at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 05:15:03 UTC 2013

Hi,

Is there a way to change the imp message list scroll bar to a smooth
scroll? On my system, using Firefox or Chromium all other imp scroll
bars (folder list & message preview) use smooth scrolls. The message
list scroll uses a scroll/jumpto kind of scrolling. It looks to me
like its another kind of scroll bar entirely, perhaps something more
than css (I found the css code that places the images used for that
scroll bar). I would very much like to have smooth scrolling in the
message list.

So, is it configurable?

TIA
Gary