[imp] Unable to strip Attachments

cjdl01 cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Sun Feb 24 19:40:23 UTC 2013

Hello.

Having a little problem here with stripping attachments.  Whenever we
try to strip an attachment from an email, we get a pop-up that says:

"
2013-02-24T19:26:45+00:00 ERR: HORDE [imp] IMAP error reported by
server. Current box is selected READ-ONLY. [pid 14053 on line 387 of
"/var/www/horde/imp/lib/Imap.php"]

Now I read a thread in early January dealing with a similar issue in
which it was stated that horde_imap_client 2.4.2.  I have checked, and
I have 2.6.0 installed.  Just to be sure, I did a forced reinstall of
the package, but it didn't help.

I am using courier-imap on the backend and it runs on the same box as
horde.  All the mailboxes are stored on the same box as well.  I am
using maildir format, and have checked the perms of the specific
mailbox's "cur" directory (where the message in question resides), and
the perms on the email file itself -- and I even set them to 777 and
666 respectively just to see if it would make a difference, and of
course, it did not.  All mailboxes function normally in all other
regards.

I'm not sure what else to tinker with here.  Any ideas on what is
going on here?

Thank you!

-Chris