[imp] A fatal error has occurred IMP_Imap: Invalid method call "getParam".

peter lawrie peter.lawrie at glendiscovery.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 00:06:28 UTC 2013

Hi
I ran pear uninstall horde/xxx for all applications and horde
Then ran pear install horde/horde and then the apps.
I presumed I would not have to delete all of /var/www/html/horde - perhaps
I should have.
Copied the new conf.php.dist to conf.php and found the same error as before!
A fatal error has occurred IMP_Imap: Invalid method call "getParam".

horde/imp/config/backends.php is as distribution

Here are backends.local.php and servers.local.php - I copied and then
removed them, but the error is the same

# cat /var/www/html/horde/imp/config/backends.local.php
<?php
  $servers['imap']['secure'] = false;

# cat /var/www/html/horde/imp/config/servers.local.php
 <code>
 <?php
$servers['advanced']['disabled'] = false;
$servers['advanced']['hordeauth'] = full;
$servers['imap']['secure'] = false;
$backends['sql']['disabled']=true;
</code>

Peter Lawrie