[imp] broken attachments with IMP 6.0.4

Laurent Mazet mazet at softndesign.org
Mon Mar 4 07:00:26 UTC 2013

Hi

I upgrade this morning, but the issue is still present.

# ./pear.sh upgrade -a -B -c horde
upgrade ok: channel://pear.horde.org/Horde_Core-2.4.0
upgrade ok: channel://pear.horde.org/Horde_ActiveSync-2.3.1
upgrade ok: channel://pear.horde.org/Horde_Compress_Fast-1.0.0

I dig into the log file; I only find this but I don't think this
correlated as my test was done at 7:47

2013-03-04T07:40:23+01:00 WARN: HORDE [imp] PHP ERROR: json_encode():
Invalid UTF-8 sequence in argument [pid 21589 on line 242 of
"/usr/local/share/horde5/pear/php/Horde/Serialize.php"]

Regards

     Laurent

Quoting Laurent Mazet <mazet at softndesign.org> at sam., 02 mars 2013:

Dr. Laurent Mazet   -=-  "Use the source, Luke"  -=-   mazet at softndesign.org