[imp] broken attachments with IMP 6.0.4

Laurent Mazet mazet at softndesign.org
Wed Mar 6 11:42:28 UTC 2013

Apologies about my 2 last messages, I never received the answer from
Michael (probably an issue with my MX backup), I finally found it on
mailing list archives.

About incorrect report from the browser during uploading:
* I've done my tests from Mozilla Firefox 19 on a WinXP host
* Can I force upload mime type to avoid this issue (from Horde or Apache)

Regards

      Laurent

Quoting Laurent Mazet <mazet at softndesign.org> at mer., 06 mars 2013:

Dr. Laurent Mazet   -=-  "Use the source, Luke"  -=-   mazet at softndesign.org