[imp] 6.1.0-git

Nuno Lopes nuno.lopes at portugalmail.pt
Wed Apr 10 09:39:19 UTC 2013

Hi Simon,
      from what I understand the funcionality hasn't gone away, it has been
moved to another configuration. You can read that in the upgrading
documentation:

The following spam-reporting options have been removed and can now be
configured per-backend in ``config/backends.local.php``::

   $conf['notspam']['email']
   $conf['notspam']['email_format']  ...
https://github.com/horde/horde/blob/master/imp/docs/UPGRADING  hope this
helps, -- Nuno Lopes
Citando Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>: > On 9 April 2013
23:23, Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> wrote:  > Quoting Simon
Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:   > On 9 Apr 2013 20:53, "Michael M
Slusarz" <slusarz at horde.org> wrote:    > Quoting Simon Brereton
<simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:     > My Git install automatically updated
to 6.1.0-git and the report as spam function is now missing as are several
other core features.  Is this intentional?