[imp] 6.1.0-git

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Thu May 16 17:38:02 UTC 2013

Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:

> On 10 April 2013 12:02, Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 10 April 2013 11:39, Nuno Lopes <nuno.lopes at portugalmail.pt> wrote:
>>> Hi Simon,
>>>      from what I understand the funcionality hasn't gone away, it has been
>>> moved to another configuration. You can read that in the upgrading
>>> documentation:
>>>
>>> The following spam-reporting options have been removed and can now be
>>> configured per-backend in ``config/backends.local.php``::
>>>
>>>    $conf['notspam']['email']
>>>    $conf['notspam']['email_format']  ...
>>> https://github.com/horde/horde/blob/master/imp/docs/UPGRADING  hope this
>>> helps, -- Nuno Lopes
>>
>> So I see.  I'd still feel better knowing the rationale for these changes.

Because it made zero sense to set a one-size-fits-all spam reporting
solution in the configuration file.  What happens if you have two
servers listed in backends.php, your local IMAP server and Gmail?  I'm
about 102% sure that you do not want the same spam reporting
configuration for both of these servers.

>> Not that my userbase uses this feature, but I can this will cause some
>> confusion too..
>>
>> The following options have been removed::
>>
>>    $conf['compose']['link_all_attachments']
>
> So, I've added these configurations items to
> imp/config/backends.local.php and still I have no report as spam
> button in my mail interface anymore.

And you added them in the correct format, as described in
config/backends.php?  You can't just copy/paste the old lines from
conf.php, if that's what you did.

> How is it possible to go back to a version that has it?

If you already upgraded to IMP 6.1, hopefully you created a backup of
IMP 6.0.x you can revert to.

michael