[imp] scrollbars on message listing

Edward Burr egburr at burr.cc
Mon May 27 21:46:39 UTC 2013

> Quoting Edward Burr <egburr at burr.cc>:
>
>> After upgrading ti Horde Groupware 5.0.4 from v4 a few months ago,
>> I've noticed that the scrollbar on the side of the message listing
>> has disappeared. I have missed it, but didn't think much about it
>> until I was troubleshooting another problem this morning and opened
>> my mail using IE (instead of chrome) and discovered the scrollbar
>> was there! So, now I'm wondering if it is possible to get the
>> scrollbar back on chrome.
>
> It is there.  If you are not seeing it, there is an error in the
> javascript on your browser.

Interesting. I tried it on my work laptop, and the scrollbars are
there. Same level of chrome, and as far as I can tell all the same
settings. I can't find any difference between them at all. They're
even both running win7 64-bit. Can you think of anything I should look
for?

The only error on the javascript console is "Port error: Could not
establish connection. Receiving end does not exist.
chromeHidden.Port.dispatchOnDisconnect" but that is also on my work
laptop where the scrollbars are working, and that actually has a lot
more errors.

Edward
--
"In television it is a cardinal sin to allow the viewer a
single moment when his ears and eyes are not assaulted by