[imp] IMSP edits

R Phillips R.I.Phillips at bath.ac.uk
Wed Jun 12 16:07:16 UTC 2013

It's possible we are one of the few still keeping an IMSP configuration
because we have offered it for a long time now.  However I've had to
make the same edits for a few versions and also for the new groupware
5.1 so I thought I would feedback in case anyone else has similar
experiences.

First off I don't know when the change from plaintext to Plaintext came
about, but that was fairly easy to work out what the following web log
error meant :

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Horde_Imsp_Auth_plaintext' not found in
.../Horde/Core/Factory/ImspAuth.php on line 105

conf.local.php
$conf['imsp']['auth_method'] = 'Plaintext';

The next error meant I went to look back at previous versions and just
amended it back to what it was:

PHP Fatal error:  Using $this when not in object context in
.../Horde/Core/Factory/ImspAuth.php on line 95

From:
$class = $this->_getDriverName($driver, 'Horde_Imsp_Auth');