[imp] IMP Messages with special characters

Jose Francisco Rojas francisco_cachi at hotmail.es
Tue Jul 23 20:36:12 UTC 2013

Hello,

This is the second time I've sent an email regarding this issue, the problem basically is that now I can see everything inside the horde webmail application working finde;however, now I'm facing an issue that every mail I send to an Outlook or Gmail account is displaying the "weird" characters I removed from the application. Now I have no idea of what I need to do, cause I've even rolled back every change I made and it still doesn't work.

Any idea of how to correct this problem would be really appreciated.

Thank you,

Francisco Rojas -  Colombia