[imp] imp Digest, Vol 3396, Issue 1 - Message: 2 Subject: User is not authorized for imp

info at netfast.biz info at netfast.biz
Tue Jul 23 11:00:40 UTC 2013

  I had to setup authentication to use SQL, with auth set to "full" not
"true", and then remove the mailbox entries in IspConfig 3 and the users
in horde (5.1.1), and then re-create the mailboxes in IspConfig3, and
then re-create the users in horde, in order to get the new user reg
system working with a properly working imp so that all users are
authorized to use imp. (this with permissions disabled for now. I will
test it with permissions enabled and applied).

In order to get the
messages deleted to be put in trash directly instead of having a slash
through them when trying to delete them (and being unable to move them
at all to trash), I had to hardcode the "1" into the config file.

Regards,

Ed