[imp] imp 6.1.4

Thomas Jarosch thomas.jarosch at intra2net.com
Tue Aug 27 17:42:16 UTC 2013

> This shouldn't matter though (i.e. full window size).
> The sizing of the compose window is completely independent
> from the size of any browser window.

ok, then I noticed something: It depends on the placement of the popup window.

When I run the brower with full window size, the window manager places
the window for the new message also in the top corner of the screen.
It then resizes to the lower half.

When I resize the browser window running imp to be half of the screen size,
the window for the new message is placed more or less in the middle of
the screen, too.
The window then increases just to the lower border and is much smaller.

Tested with Firefox 22.0 on Linux (Fedora 17 / KDE).

Thomas