[imp] Usage of second email address

Dominik Erdmann horde_mailing at der-domi.de
Sat Oct 5 12:57:51 UTC 2013

Hello,

I want to use the second email address in address book. So I configured
following in turba/config/backends.local.php

         // 'email' => 'object_email',
         'homeEmail' => 'object_homeemail',
         'workEmail' => 'object_workemail',
[...]
     'search' => array(
         'name',
         'alias',
         'homeEmail',
         'workEmail',
         'category'
     ),

and additional:
Preferences => Mail => Address Books => Select all fields to search when
expanding addresses: "all 5 fields"

But this does have some resulting problems:
- The auto completion for email addresses in "new message" does not work.
- The address book in "new message" is empty.
- If I add a S/MIME public keys to a contact in the address book, I get
the message: "S/MIME Eror: No smimePublicKey entry found for
user at example.com"
- Maybe some more issues I don't see? ...

For the second point I found to change in imp/lib/Basic/Contacts.php
     'returnFields' => array('homeEmail', 'name', 'workEmail', 'name'),
So I get all email addresses returned.

My question is if there are any global setting to change this?

I found a bug report [1] which treat the first point.

Thank you for your help!
Dominik

PS: Synchronization with ActiveSync works great with the two addresses.

[1] http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/12480