[imp] attachments

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Mon Oct 21 09:17:28 UTC 2013

Hi all,

With the new imp they are this very nice feature to convert any attachments
(larger than some size) to a link.

I would like to known where this attachment is stored. Am I correct if I
say it's inside the Virtual Storage ?

If it's really inside the Virtual Storage, how can I clean up ? I'm very
afraid about the size that's going to take. I make the duration shorter (2
mounth) but I don't think I can make it more shorter.

Long time ago I have this impression we got a menu inside
it anymore.

My Virtual FS is in SQL database.

Other question : why the back message who say how to delete the link is in
english what ever the user preference is ?

Regards.

JAS

--
Albert SHIH