[imp] Address book icon in compose window

Aria Bamdad aria at bsc.gwu.edu
Mon Nov 18 22:50:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

Trying to move my users to IMP 6.1 and a repeated question we are getting is
regarding the message compose window in DIMP and the lack of an icon for the
'Address Book'.  I know that  'To', 'cc' and  'bcc' is a clickable link that
brings up the address book but frankly, the majority of our users are not
seeing that.

I have seen at least one enhancement request for an icon in this interface
but it is marked as resolved.  My question:

1-Do others have this problem or is it just our users?

2-Would it make sense to add a small icon next to the 'To', cc and bcc?

3-Has anyone made this change and if yes, would you mind sharing how you did
this.

Thanks.