[imp] Double spaces in incoming html emails

Benderiukas suomis at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 19 01:02:29 UTC 2013

I having issues with html emails what are sent from outlook . When I do reply
Horde making double spaces on it . I will attach screenshot so you can see
the problem . On the left is original email and on the right I do reply as
you can see signature not visible at all anymore  . And If someone reply
back to me and I reply back again to him so I have huge empty spaces between
lines . Horde having latest upgrades . The system is runing on Debian 6.0,
Exim version 4.73, PHP 5.3.25.
<http://horde.690.n7.nabble.com/file/n118181/webmail_doublespaces.png>