[imp] Mail compose opens empty window

Karel Kozlík kozlik at kufr.cz
Fri Nov 22 00:49:59 UTC 2013

  Hello,
I upgraded IMP from ver 4 to 6.1.6 and I encounter problem that when I
want compose new email message, new window with text "Loading ..."
appear and that's it. Except this text the window is empty.

I found the page loaded to this window seems to contain the complete
HTML code for the composing window, but it is hidden via CSS. I guess
some javascript should uncover the elements of the window, but this did
not happen. I do not see any errors on the javascript console of the
browser (firefox and chromium), all required files are loaded (no 404
errors). I neither see any erros in syslog on the server.

Do you have any idea what could be wrong? Or what else should I check?

This problem happens only when horde runs in "dynamic environment". When
I select "Basic" or "Mobile" before I login to horde, the mail
compositing works.

thanks,
Karel