[imp] Mail compose opens empty window

Karel Kozlík kozlik at kufr.cz
Fri Nov 22 20:32:46 UTC 2013

 > Have you disabled BOTH spellchecking and address autocompletion?
 > Keynavlist is loaded via that code (in Horde_Core).

No. I use more or less default configuration.
Maybe if those values are stored in the DB they survived my upgrade from
horde3/imp4 - I did not purge the DB. But the conf.php files are pure new.

Btw. where these are configured? How could I enable/disable it. I can't
find these settings.

 > BTW, the patch should instead be this:
 >
 > $page_output->addScriptPackage('Keynavlist');

OK, thanks for the hint.

Karel