[imp] Problem with sent mailbox

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Wed Dec 4 15:14:58 UTC 2013

Hi,

I find a « problem » with the Sent mailbox.

It's seem the sent mailbox is calculating the « To » address by comparing
the « From » inside the mail with the configuration of the mail account
find in horde. That's comparison  is case sensitive.

So in my case for horde the email address is extract from a LDAP server.
But if a user configured a thunderbird manually and put a email address
without capitalize when he go to horde inside sent mailbox every mail is
tag

    from : name

in

column.

Is it possible to change that ? Make the comparison case insensitive ?

Regards.

JAS
--
Albert SHIH