[imp] Selection of mail when opened for viewing - clarification reg

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Tue Dec 31 02:47:08 UTC 2013

Dear List,

When we click on any mail, it gets displayed in preview.  Same time check
box left to that message also gets selected.  Is this behaviour correct?
But, as soon as we select another message by clicking on checkbox, the
preview changes to 2 messages selected.

So, is it OK that, the check box should get selected only when we click on
checkbox or click on 'Select All' ?

Just a clarification, please.
--
           Regards