[imp] IMP 6.2 release date

Aria Bamdad aria at bsc.gwu.edu
Wed Feb 26 17:30:21 UTC 2014

>Guys, i already donated $100 to one of the new functions which will be included in this release and this is way i was >asking this question - i just can't wait to start using it. I didn't want to mention it like this but  Aria, who >probably never donated a cent to OSS, is trying to make me a troll here..
>
>azur

Azur,

I am sorry you misunderstood my comments.  I am glad you donated and good for you.  I am sure your $100 can go a long way (or not).  I too donate and not for any specific feature.  I also don't make assumptions that my donations give me a free ticket to ask for all I want.  Anyway, my intention was not to make you a 'troll' as you put it.  I think enough has been said here so I will leave it at that.

Aria