[imp] Small issue after upgrade to HGWE 5.1.4

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Sun Mar 16 10:16:58 UTC 2014

Dear List,

I just upgraded to HGWE 5.1.4.

This is my immediate observation and is repeatable in case of a mail
received from Gmail.

I am sending a mail from my gmail account to an account which used
HGWE 5.1.4.  If the subject is blank, the IMP displays Invalid Address
for 'From' and 'Undisclosed Recipients' for 'To'.  This did not happen
for mail sent using Yahoo account.

Can anybody check and confirm this behaviour?

--
           Regards
            Anant