[imp] Undelete from Virtual Trash/Purge Virtual Trash on login

Jasper Olbrich jasper.olbrich at students.uni-marburg.de
Mon May 12 10:20:53 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm using IMP 6.1.7 on Horde 5.1.6 and having two issues concerning the
Virtual Trash:

1) How do I undelete messages? I can't find any way to do this: no item
in the context menu, drag+drop into a different folder seems to have no
effect, as well as the "delete" button above the Virtual Trash message list.

2) The "Purge Trash how often"-Option seems to have no effect when
Virtual Trash is in use.

Is this known/intentional/fixed in IMP 6.2?

I have already searched the archives and found some similar results, but
for example this
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/mailing.www.horde-imp/FK0vnbrtVJs/PTWq9d---nYJ

did not seem to result in a bug report.