[imp] [horde] Import of mbox failes

Edward Burr egburr at burr.cc
Thu May 22 11:26:20 UTC 2014

Quoting ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>:

> Please suggest a way to import large mailboxes for Cyrus IMAP.

What I did when converting from a server that used mbox to my current
server was to use imapsync to transfer the mail over, one user at a
time, but I only had a dozen or so users to transfer. See
http://imapsync.lamiral.info/

If you just have the mbox file but not the server that supported it,
I'm not sure what you can do. A little bit of research on Google finds
this page:
http://sange.fi/~atehwa/cgi-bin/piki.cgi/migration%20to%20cyrus which
seems to have some good info.
--
"In television it is a cardinal sin to allow the viewer a
single moment when his ears and eyes are not assaulted by