[imp] Best Apache config for 20 activesync users...

Soporte Tecnico soporte at sysvirtuales.com
Tue Jul 22 16:25:26 UTC 2014

Hi I have a vps with 1.5 ram with 4 shared cores with centos 6.5 installed

I have virtualmin installed and my especific problem is...

With fastcgi mode the server ram is ok but the outlook clients (active
sync) stop to sync after 10 minutes and I need to restart the program and
in the server logs I see errors like fast cgi timeout error and the script
ends premature...

With mod_php enable the server and client are fine but after 2 days the
apache process crash...

I see this for aprox 15 days and the errors always be there

I know that these could be solved tune in the apache conf but I didn't find
some example conf for horde scenario...