[imp] Disk Quota prevents login

Art Stephens astephens at ptera.com
Tue Jul 22 21:14:37 UTC 2014

I installed and turned on quotas on our email server running ubuntu.
With quota enabled I am unable to log in.

The login page just re-presents itself every time I click log in.
My quota was set to unlimited.

Was not able to log in until I turned off quota.

Horde groupware 5.2.0
Operating system Ubuntu Linux 12.04.4
Linux 3.11.0-24-generic on x86_64
Mail (imp) 6.2.0