[imp] delete mail imp 6.2 as pop

Antonio De Maglio antonio.demaglio at isti.cnr.it
Fri Jul 25 14:20:11 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have horde 5.2.0 with imp 6.2.

I connect with my IMAP/POP server as pop. When I delete an e-mail I notice
that I always have the same list of e-mail. If I press refresh button (or
logout and login) in horde the mail that I deleted is not in the list.
(Dynamic interface). In Basic interface when I deleted an e-mail the list of
e-mail is empty.  Are  there something of wrong in my config? With imp 6.1 I
had not this problem.  I try with Internet Explorer 11 and with firefox 30
on my pc.

In my server in wich I have horde there is  Centos 6.5 x86_64 with Php
version:  PHP 5.3.3 (cli) (built: Dec 11 2013 03:29:57)

Regards,

Antonio De Maglio

--

Dott. Antonio De Maglio

Istituto di Scienza e Tecnologie dell'Informazione "A. Faedo" (ISTI)

Italian National Research Council (CNR)

via G. Moruzzi, 1 - 56124 Pisa, Italy Area della Ricerca CNR di Pisa

Skype: antonio_demaglio