[imp] How to configure MARK AS READ or MARK AS NOT READ the emails

Elias Kekakos ekekakos at elkek.net
Mon Jul 28 18:47:21 UTC 2014

  All, What I am saying is that I have a preview pane so I click on a
message and read from the preview pane but when I am going to the next
message the previous one change its status from MARK AS NOT READ to MARK AS
READ. In Outlook or in Roundcube you can setup this to not change when you
are changing from 1 to another message.
Is this possible in Horde?
Is there any forum for horde as the usual ones and not like this? It's to
difficult for me to follow this kind of "forums".

Thanks in advance
Elias

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>  Mon, 28 Jul 2014
: