[imp] Removing "whitelist" and "blacklist" menu items

Brett Charbeneau brett at wrl.org
Wed Aug 13 20:37:06 UTC 2014

Quoting Michael Slusarz [slusarz <at> horde.org]:

> In registry.local.php, this will remove blacklist and whitelist and
> ensure that any additions to 'provides' in the future is automatically
> added without further admin intervention:
>
> $this->applications['ingo']['provides'] = array_diff(
>     $this->applications['ingo']['provides'],
>     array(
>         'mail/blacklistFrom',
>         'mail/showBlacklist',
>         'mail/whitelistFrom',
>         'mail/showWhitelist'
>     )
> );
>
> Unfortunately, the 'provides' parameter isn't as clean to work via
> registry.local.php since it only contains hash values and no defined
> hash keys, so the PHP needs to be a bit more advanced (this is a
> historical remnant since this is the way registry.php was before we
> switched to *.local.php files).

     Fantastic - worked perfectly. I'm very grateful for your help.
     If I may, one more annoyance: can we suppress the "Spam" rule and
Info menu that points to

../ingo/basic.php?page=spam

     ? In registry.local.php I've tried the code below, but I'm
obviously goobering it as it makes no difference:

$_prefs['filter']['Locked'] = true;
$this->applications['ingo']['provides'] = array_diff(
      $this->applications['ingo']['provides'],
      array(
          'filter',
          'mail/whitelistFrom',
          'mail/showWhitelist'