[imp] mail list not refreshing imp 6.2.1

Per olof Ljungmark peo at intersonic.se
Fri Aug 15 18:15:41 UTC 2014

> Quoting Per olof Ljungmark <peo at intersonic.se>:
>
>> Horde 5.2.1 / imp 6.2.1
>>
>> When set to update at regular intervals, changes to read/unread done in
>> another mail reader are only visible in the browser tab and "Inbox" in
>> the left column.
>>
>> The mail list is NOT updated, not even if ones clicks the "Refresh"
>> button, browser tab and "Inbox" IS updated.
>
> Does your IMAP server support CONDSTORE/QRESYNC?  Real-time flag updates
> are not supported on IMAP servers that don't support CONDSTORE.  (I can
> verify real-time updates work on a CONDSTORE/QRESYNC server in IMP 6.2).
>
> michael
>
> ___________________________________Michael Slusarz [slusarz at horde.org]

I should point out that both the production and the testing setup are
connecting to the same mail server.

OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ ID ENABLE STARTTLS AUTH=PLAIN SASL-IR]
stranger.inter-sonic.com Cyrus IMAP v2.4.17 server ready

OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ ID ENABLE ACL RIGHTS=kxte QUOTA
MAILBOX-REFERRALS NAMESPACE UIDPLUS NO_ATOMIC_RENAME UNSELECT CHILDREN
MULTIAPPEND BINARY CATENATE CONDSTORE ESEARCH SORT SORT=MODSEQ SORT=DISPLAY
THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES ANNOTATEMORE LIST-EXTENDED WITHIN
QRESYNC SCAN XLIST URLAUTH URLAUTH=BINARY LOGINDISABLED COMPRESS=DEFLATE
IDLE]