[imp] Removing "whitelist" and "blacklist" menu items

Brett Charbeneau brett at wrl.org
Fri Aug 15 20:01:01 UTC 2014

Quoting Michael Slusarz [slusarz <at> horde.org]:

> You didn't happen to change these prefs during a session, did you?
> Prefs are cached in the session.

1.    I've been editing ../ingo/config/prefs.local.php, saving the
file after a change, and then logging in to see what effect the edit
has. I've tried to follow the advice listed on

http://wiki.horde.org/CustomizingPreferencesH5?referrer=CustomizingPreferences

     since we are running Horde 5.1.5. Is there some cache dump or
procedure I can't find that I should be following?

2. Am I editing the correct file?

3. I'd be grateful for a hint on which of the two statements below I
should be using OR what change I need to make OR a reference to some
documentation so I can research it myself.

Brett Charbeneau
Network Administrator
Williamsburg Regional Library
7770 Croaker Road