[imp] Search results of more than 100 messages cause 'error communicating with the server'

Tim ODriscoll tim.odriscoll at lambrookschool.co.uk
Wed Aug 20 19:56:05 UTC 2014

Quoting Brent <impuser at bitrealm.com>:
> To test you can write, try to upload a picture for a Contact.  If it
> doesn't upload and show, then you can't write.

Thanks for the suggestion, Brent. I'm using an LDAP backend for
authentication and personal addressbooks, and I can upload contacts'
photo's fine.

I'm not 100% certain it is a caching problem anymore.. The cache files
are getting created fine and the problem persists. The problem is
still there even if I disable caching altogether.

I must have broken something else somewhere along the line.. I've got
a spare server waiting to be a hot standby Horde server, so I'll
probably set that up and get it replicating the databases and file
systems, then switch all my users over to it before rebuilding the
current server.

It's still really bugging me that there must be a config file I've got
wrong somewhere though :-)

Tim