[imp] notspam option gone in H5?

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Aug 27 06:47:50 UTC 2014

Quoting Brett Charbeneau <brett at wrl.org>:

> I am reposting this as it does not show up on
>
> http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.horde.imp
>
>    and may not have distributed.
>
> Brett
>
> Quoting imp-request at lists.horde.org:
>
>> Read the header and commented out configuration example from
>> 'imp/config/backends.php' I directed you to. The option still exists,
>> it is just named differently.
>
>     I have studied the comments on that document and the docs at
>
> http://www.horde.org/apps/imp/docs/UPGRADING#id3
>
>     and I am afraid I cannot reconcile to two. For instance, in
> backends.php it states
>
> "This array can contain two keys - 'innocent' and 'spam'"
>
>      The docs page has the example
>
> $conf['notspam']['program']
>
>      I'm not able to discern where 'innocent' or 'spam' would go as
> there is no example to follow.

Given the context of this message, I have no idea what you are trying to do.

>      I'm sorry gang, I'm really trying here and I'm totally willing
> to read the documentation, I just don't understand it.
>      I do have this also defined in backends.local.php which I
> understand effects the way notspam is defined/handled:
>

> $servers['imap']['spam'] = array(
>      'spam' => array(
>               'display' => false,
>               'email' => 'spam at address.org',
>               'email_format' => 'digest',
>        )
> );

This config causes the spam action to appear in all mailboxes OTHER
than the spam mailbox, and any message reported as spam will be sent
to spam at address.org in digest format.  This has nothing to do with how
innocent messages are reported.

michael