[imp] Search results of more than 100 messages cause 'error communicating with the server'

Andy Dorman adorman at ironicdesign.com
Thu Aug 28 22:01:19 UTC 2014

On 08/28/2014 11:37 AM, Jan Schneider wrote:
> There's actually yet another option. PHP itself is about to ship a
> replacement extension that doesn't use the original JSON library.

Excellent!  Our dev server is running right on the "bleeding edge" with
PHP 5.6 RC4+whatever, so hopefully we will see it shortly.

In the meantime I still need to work on experimenting with the
stream_set_timeout to see if we can get IMAP & SMTP tls working again.

Thank you again for your help and patience.

--
Andy Dorman