[imp] IMP Quotas config

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Tue Sep 9 05:31:32 UTC 2014

Citeren Art Stephens <astephens at ptera.com>:

> Ok - Sorry I claim being busy.
> Postfix 2.9.6

Not relevant, quota is handled by you IMAP backend.

> Dovecot IMAP/POP3 Server
> Version 2.0.19

Good.

> backends.local.php
>
> <?php
> // IMAP server
> $servers['imap'] = array(
>     'quota' => array(
>         'driver' => 'imap',
>         'params' => array(
>             'hide_when_unlimited' => false,
>             'unit' => 'GB'
>         )
>     ),
> );

Don't do that. You should never redefine arrays, only the elements
that need changing. In this case, the following would suffice
(assuming you're using the 'advanced' configuration):

    $servers['advanced']['quota']['params']['unit'] = 'GB';
    $servers['advanced']['quota']['params']['hide_when_unlimited'] = false;

Of course, other values in the Horde configuration that you modified
need to be handled in a similar fashion. Search the mailinglist for an
explanation, this has been discussed just recently.

> dovecot
>
> conf.d/10-mail.conf:
>
> # Space separated list of plugins to load for all services. Plugins
> specific to
> # IMAP, LDA, etc. are added to this list in their own .conf files.
> mail_plugins = $mail_plugins quota
>
> conf.d/20-imap.conf:
>
> protocol imap {
>   # Space separated list of plugins to load (default is global
> mail_plugins).
>   mail_plugins = $mail_plugins imap_quota
> }
>

> I think that is all that I did...

Did you configure quota in 90-quota.conf? And did you recalculate
quota in Dovecot?

> Thanks again!
>
> Tried to reply to - but got back
> Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for
> the recipient domain de-korte.org by de-korte.org.

My mailserver is configured to reject off-list replies (as stated in
my signoff).