[imp] Activesync email sent from address

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Wed Sep 17 00:37:05 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm testing out ActiveSync and things seem to be working more or less.
  One thing that I have noticed is when I send an email from my
device, the person getting the email shows that the from name is my
userid.  When I send an email from imp, the from is displayed as what
I have configured for my default identity.  Is there something I need
to do with my ActiveSync settings to get it to show something other
than my userid, or is what how things work?

Thank you,

John