[imp] Birthdays off by one day

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Fri Sep 19 02:21:58 UTC 2014

Hello,

I've stumbled across a problem that I don't know what's going on.
I've added birthdays to some of my contacts, I put them in with the
correct date, but some time in the future, I look at them on the
Calendar, and some show a day off (ahead one day).  I edit them in
turba again, and again some time in the future some are off a day.
This has happened 4 times in the last 2 weeks.

I don't know what's triggering this. Anyone else seeing this?  What
can I look for to help try to explain this.

Thanks,

John