[imp] Birthdays off by one day

bennettj bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Fri Sep 19 03:01:35 UTC 2014

Sorry for the top post, but blame my phone.  The dates aren't ahead one day, they are back one day. e.g. birthday on the 16th, shows as 15th.  Month and year are correct.

John

Hello,

I've stumbled across a problem that I don't know what's going on.
I've added birthdays to some of my contacts, I put them in with the
correct date, but some time in the future, I look at them on the
Calendar, and some show a day off (ahead one day).  I edit them in
turba again, and again some time in the future some are off a day.
This has happened 4 times in the last 2 weeks.

I don't know what's triggering this. Anyone else seeing this?  What
can I look for to help try to explain this.

Thanks,

John