[imp] Fwd: UNable to view any emails after upgrade of horde, imap and lz4 today to latest in Group Edition Webmail 5

info at interpost.biz info at interpost.biz
Fri Sep 19 12:10:49 UTC 2014

I receive an additonal syslog error:

Message from syslogd at server1 at Sep 19 08:05:22 ...
  HORDE: [imp] IMAP error reported by server. [pid 6985 on line 606 of
"/var/www/
horde/imp/lib/Application.php"]

Actually the error message is:  "Mail server closed the connection
unexpectedly".

Hello,

I am unable to view any emails after upgrade of horde, imap and lz4
today. It looks like it times out when trying to display a message. But
it never displays.
The error messages states connection to IMAP server lost.

Can I provide you with any additional info to help resolve this
problem?

Best,

ed