[imp] Imp LDAP Error: [listMailboxes] IMAP error reported by server

Andy Dorman adorman at ironicdesign.com
Mon Feb 9 17:10:38 UTC 2015

On 02/09/2015 10:18 AM, Michael J Rubinsky wrote:

>> Zitat von Andy Dorman <adorman at ironicdesign.com>:

>>> I have found the problem...not sure of the fix yet.
>>>
>>> The problem is that the LIST command needs a space between the
>>> mailbox name and the reference name "pattern".
>>>
>>> For example, this LIST command works fine while the original above
>>> does not and the only difference is the space after the mailbox name:
>>>
>>> LIST () "" (INBOX * "Other Users/*" "" "Shared Folders/*" "") RETURN
>>> (SUBSCRIBED)
>>>
>>> I have not yet looked at the code where the command is being assembled.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Andy Dorman
>>>
>>> --
>> original report.
>>

> Maybe https://bugs.horde.org/ticket/13825

Right, I remember seeing the original issue but did not follow up as it
involved active sync.

However, in reading the bug report it looks like the same issue.  The
addition of the empty reference name pattern "" without the delimiting
space between it and the mailbox name appears to be the problem.

I will add my debug log output and the results of manual testing with
Cyrus to the bug report.

--
Andy Dorman