[imp] Imp LDAP Error: [listMailboxes] IMAP error reported by server

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Mon Feb 9 18:28:40 UTC 2015

Quoting Andy Dorman <adorman at ironicdesign.com>:

>>> original report.
>>>

>> Maybe https://bugs.horde.org/ticket/13825
>>

> Right, I remember seeing the original issue but did not follow up as
> it involved active sync.
>
> However, in reading the bug report it looks like the same issue.
> The addition of the empty reference name pattern "" without the
> delimiting space between it and the mailbox name appears to be the
> problem.
>
> I will add my debug log output and the results of manual testing
> with Cyrus to the bug report.

My shot-in-the-dark guess is that this PHP fix is broken (would
explain why 5.5.21 and 5.6.5 break things):

https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=68532

But I'm out of country and won't be able to look at this anytime soon.
  The best course of action would be for someone to come up with a
reproducible test case to verify.

michael