[imp] IMP treeview does not display private namespaces prefix..

giorgio paolucci giorgio.paolucci at unipd.it
Thu Mar 5 11:18:05 UTC 2015

Hello Michael,
thank you for your feedback; the only preference parameter i found in
prefs.php is:

$_prefs['tree_view'] = array(
    'value' => 1,
    'advanced' => true,
    'type' => 'enum',
    'enum' => array(
        0 => _("Combine all namespaces"),
        1 => _("Show non-private mailboxes in separate folders")
    ),
    'desc' => _("How should namespaces be displayed in the folder tree
view?"),
    'suppress' => function() {
        return
!$GLOBALS['injector']->getInstance('IMP_Factory_Imap')->create()->access(IMP_Imap::ACCESS_FOLDERS);
    },
    'on_change' => function() {
        $GLOBALS['injector']->getInstance('IMP_Ftree')->init();
    }
);

I tried both values with no effect; perhaps this settings shows public
and shared namespaces, but seems it has no effect with private
namespaces.... Could you kindly give me a clue on the right setting?

Thank you in advance...

Best regards

Giorgio

On 05/03/2015 00:23, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> Quoting Giorgio Paolucci <giorgio.paolucci at unipd.it>:
>
>> Is there any proper way to display all the private namespaces with
>> their prefixes and folder nested?
>
> 'tree_view' preference.
>
> michael

     Ing. Giorgio Paolucci