[imp] PHP Error: Argument 2 passed to Horde_ActiveSync_State_Sql::updateState()

Wilhelm-Wolfgang Strapetz ww.strapetz at art4us.at
Mon May 18 16:16:44 UTC 2015

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your hint.
After refreshing und dis-/reconnect all devices the 2nd Error is solved.

How can I solve my 1st Error?
PHP ERROR: Argument 2 passed to
Horde_ActiveSync_State_Sql::updateState() must be of the type array,
null given, called in
/usr/share/php/Horde/ActiveSync/Connector/Exporter.php on line 289 and
defined [pid 32183 on line 384 of
"/usr/share/php/Horde/ActiveSync/State/Sql.php"]

Best regards from Vienna
William.

--
Wilhelm-Wolfgang Strapetz