[imp] S/MIME and PGP not working

Markus Turba mtspam at tesira.de
Sun Jun 14 08:38:28 UTC 2015

Thanks for the pointer Michael,

running a phpinfo() in the php shell from  the horde admin gives me
this output in the variables:

_SERVER["SERVER_PROTOCOL"]	HTTP/1.1
_SERVER["HTTPS"]	on
_SERVER["GATEWAY_INTERFACE"]	CGI/1.1
_SERVER["SERVER_SOFTWARE"]	nginx/1.9.1

so I would assume "on" IS indeed "non-empty", or am I mistaken here? I
tried hardcoding setting any other textstring, but then firefox is
starting to complain that part of the website isnt secure, so it seems
the browser even looks for more then just "non-empty" but to be "on".

The article you linked mentioned some old and now removed
http_server_vars and these are of course gone because my php version
is already 5.5. It seems a bit far fetched, but it sounds like my imp
version is still checking on that ancient var maybe instead of the new
one? Can you point me to the file in horde where these checks are done
and I have a look myself?

Markus