[imp] Incoming Message Format

Matt Barber matt.barber at sbhcmuseum.org
Tue Nov 3 16:23:16 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'm new to the Horde mail application and I can't seem to figure out how to
change a particular setting. I want my incoming mail to automatically
download and show messages and content in the preview window, but I can't
figure out how to do this. The current setting will only show simple text.
Anything more sophisticated than this must be downloaded before it is
displayed in a different window.

Is this the current standard? Is there a way to display incoming messages
in the manner I'd like it to? Any help is much appreciated!
Matt Barber
Business Administrator

South Boston-Halifax County Museum of Fine Arts & History
1540 Wilborn Avenue
South Boston, VA 24592
P: 434.572.9200
F: 434.572.8996