[imp] Questions regarding configuration/behavior of Horde IMP

jwn at causaartium.org jwn at causaartium.org
Wed Nov 11 22:42:04 UTC 2015

Hello! I've just moved our web site's email to server-hosted cpanel on
GoDaddy.

Generally working well, but a few questions:

1) When I use "reply to all," it adds MY OWN e-mail to the "cc:" line. Note
that SquirrelMail does that, too, but RoundCube does not.
2) Can I change the universal font/font size?
3) Can I change the columns, the order of the columns, the width of the
columns?
4) As the option for the number of messages on the screen says "basic view
only," I conclude that, for some reason, we can't limit that to the number
of messages that fits on the screen if we /don't/ use basic view?

Thank you very much!