[imp] Questions regarding configuration/behavior of Horde IMP

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Nov 13 00:17:20 UTC 2015

Quoting jwn at causaartium.org:

> Hello! I've just moved our web site's email to server-hosted cpanel on
> GoDaddy.
>
> Generally working well, but a few questions:
>
> 1) When I use "reply to all," it adds MY OWN e-mail to the "cc:" line. Note
> that SquirrelMail does that, too, but RoundCube does not.

Do you have your identity configured in prefs? You may need to "show
advanced prefs" and add the appropriate email addresses to the
"Reply-To", "alias" and/or "Addresses to explicitly tie to this
identity" fields.

> 2) Can I change the universal font/font size?

You would have to create your own theme.

> 3) Can I change the columns, the order of the columns, the width of the
> columns?

It depends. Most of that *should* be changeable via CSS in a custom
theme but there are probably some places (like the dynamic view of
Kronolith for example) where changing the layout drastically might
break some UI functionality.

> 4) As the option for the number of messages on the screen says "basic view
> only," I conclude that, for some reason, we can't limit that to the number
> of messages that fits on the screen if we /don't/ use basic view?

No, because this doesn't really make any sense for a ajax view. There
is no need to "page" the messages when the messages are loaded
dynamically on a single html page.

--
mike
The Horde Project