[imp] Shift-delete feature request

Jens Wahnes wahnes at uni-koeln.de
Thu Nov 26 17:08:59 UTC 2015

On Thu, Nov 26 2015, at 17:40:02 +0100, Simon B wrote:

> On 25 Nov 2015 8:54 pm, "Jens Wahnes" <wahnes at uni-koeln.de> wrote:
> > On Wed, Nov 25 2015, at 20:12:16 +0100, Simon B wrote:
> > > It would be great if deleting an email (I.e. moving it to trash) would
> mark
> > > it as read as well.
> > There's pref for that, it's called "delete_mark_seen".

> Where? It's not in my IMP configuration screen, or my mail preferences (as
> far as I can see)..

It's an advanced setting.  To be able to see it as a user in the "Mail"
preferences ("Deleting and Moving Messages" section), you will have to
click on the "Show Advanced Preferences" link on the upper right hand
side of the screen, next to the "Edit Preferences for" selectbox.  As
admin, you can of course set this just like any other pref through
.../imp/config/prefs.local.php.

Jens