[imp] Imp GIT sending to myself displays userid at missing_domain

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Thu Dec 31 14:30:20 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I've set up a test server that is running a GIT version of horde.  I
just did a pull today, so I'm up to date.

The issue I am seeing is that when I send an email to myself, it is
received as userid at missing_domain.

For example, I'm logged in as admin, and am trying to send an email to
admin, and the from says To:admin at missing_domain.  It's the same for
any user.  This works fine on my production server running horde
5.2.8, imp 6.2.11, and as far as I can remember, has always worked.

I have a default identity set and , I've compared horde/conf.php,
imp/conf.php and backends.local.php settings against my production
server, and things match where they should except for any new settings
in the GIT version, and the different maildomain parameters in
imp/backends.local.php

If I send to admin at domain.com, then it does display correctly.

Has something changed that I need to configure something else, or have
I just completely missed something?  Probably the latter.

Any clues are appreciated.

Thank you,

John